ITS is an organization of 150+ individuals with responsibility for the delivery and maintenance of data, voice, and video services, academic computing support, email and collaboration services, web services, help desks, software licensing and management, network security and training for Vanderbilt University.
— University Managed Desktop Program (UMDP)
— Next Generation Network (NGN)
— Unified Communications
Vanderbilt University Information Architecture:
Contacting or visiting us:
- Office Hours - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. weekdays, except university holidays.
- Location - Visit us at the Hill Center Addition on the east side of Peabody campus (click here for a map & directions).
- Call us - area code 615:
- (34)3-9999 ITS
- (32)2-5000 hospital operator
- (32)2-7311 university operator
- E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
- USPS or campus mail -
Box 34 Peabody
Nashville, TN 37203
1231 18th Ave. S., Suite 143
Nashville, TN 37212-2807